The team at Classique Kids [CK] would like you to feel absolute confidence when purchasing from us through our online store and we would like to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase/purchasing experience. We give you our word to do our utmost to make your buying process seamless and carefree, however perfection is regrettably unattainable (no matter what measures we take) and so mishaps are unfortunately inevitable. In such (rare) cases as these, we offer the following rectifying procedures:
We regret to inform you that at this point in time, providing an exchange service for CK customers is not yet possible. It would be a painful and costly experience for both customers and CK staff alike, as the tools needed for a smooth and efficient exchange process are not yet available to us due to the small nature of our business. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience, however as the business grows, more and more doors will open and more things become possible – we definitely plan on providing it in the future! We truly appreciate your patience and understanding in this.
We cannot, however, have you unsatisfied with your product – that just wont do! – because if you’re unhappy, we’re unhappy. And so as a temporary fix, we are more than happy to have you return your product to us and be provided a store credit in return, which you can then use to essentially re-order the product you prefer or something else (this acts somewhat like an exchange substitute for the time being).
Due to having an Australian supplier however, exchanges can occasionally be possible for our Australian customers, depending on whether or not the item they want is available at our Sydney supplier. Please contact us via email to discuss your options.
Please understand that in order for your return to be accepted and store credit or exchange provided, the following conditions must be met:
The return request is made within 30 days of the date of purchase;
i) Any return attempts made after this time period will not be accepted.
All return costs are at the expense of the buyer.
i) For our Australian customers with an exchange being possible - a prepaid satchel must be included in your return parcel (the size/type of which will be advised via email).
ii) Our ‘Return Form’ must be printed, completed and included in the return parcel for the return to be processed. Alternatively, if printing is not possible for you, we accept a clearly written imitation of the form containing all the required fields being sent instead.
All return items are unused, unworn and in brand new condition with labels attached and the original packaging intact.
i) Any returns not meeting these requirements will be sent back at the expense of the buyer.
The item(s) for return was not purchased as a sale item. Please choose sale items carefully!
Australian customers only: Exchanges can only be made for products of equal or greater (provided surplus is paid for) value to the return item.
A total refund (less shipping costs), if a replacement or store credit is not desired instead, will be available and issued in either of the following four circumstances, provided their conditions are met:
Damaged/Faulty - if a CK customer happened to have received an item that was damaged or faulty at the time of delivery.
i) ‘Damaged/faulty Product’ claim must be made within 24hrs of the delivery time, including photos of damaged/faulty goods provided as proof, for refund to be applicable. If claim is accepted, you will be emailed to choose either a replacement, store credit or refund (of item value) – the follow up of whichever option chosen will be discussed with you via email.
Wrong Product – if CK sent a different product in terms of the size/colour/type than what the customer ordered.
i) Wrong Product claim must be made within 30 days of purchase date. Any claims made after this time period will not be accepted.
ii) Photos of wrong product(s) received must be provided as proof.
iii) Original items must be returned to our headquarters (postage costs will be covered by CK and refunded to the buyer, provided postage receipt proof is provided).
iv) All return items are unused, unworn and in brand new condition with labels attached and the original packaging intact. Any returns not meeting these requirements will be sent back at the expense of the buyer.
v) Fulfillment of return can only commence once return parcel arrives at our headquarters; we will notify you once it arrives, and when your new item is dispatched. Returns are processed within 5 business days, and our dispatch day is Tuesday. If return is accepted, buyer can opt for a replacement, store credit or refund.
Lost - if the item(s) a CK customer ordered somehow got lost in transit and/or never arrived at their provided shipping address. Please note, CK is not responsible for wrong addresses provided at checkout.
Sold Out - if the item(s) a CK customer purchased was/were sold out. In this case, either a store credit or refund will be provided.
- Fulfillment of any returns can only commence once return parcel arrives at our headquarters; we will notify you once it arrives, followed by an email stating whether the return has met all conditions and the options to follow. The customer must respond to this latter email within 72hrs of it being sent. If response is not made, Classique Kids reserves the right to assume the customer does not wish to resume the return, the return request will be cancelled and the case will be closed.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days, and our dispatch day is Tuesday.
- Store credits applied are to the value of the return item only; shipping and handling costs are non-refundable (this excludes the cases which entitle the customer to a refund).
- All prices for items on sale are only valid during the sale period and as such Classique Kids do not credit or refund a price difference for items purchased outside of that sale period.
- If replacement for damaged/faulty/wrong/lost product(s) is desired and available, all return costs are at our expense.
- Refund, if applicable, will only be processed back to the original payment method used when order was placed.
- Refunds made are made for the order placed, less shipping costs (shipping is non-refundable).
- Returns made must use a trackable shipping service – insurance is optional but highly recommended; CK is not responsible for return packages should they not reach us, so please retain your proof of postage.
- All claims are subject to our discretion.
- No adjustments or cancellations can be made to your order once the order has been placed; please ensure you have carefully checked all aspects of your checkout process.
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
- Pick-up of orders/drop-offs of returns are strictly not available; our products are dispatched directly from our supplier’s warehouses.
- The buyer understands, agrees and consents to all the terms and conditions contained above when placing an order with Classique Kids, and forfeits their rights to dispute any terms or conditions once order is placed.
PO Box 5008